5 Reasons to Host Your Holiday Party at the Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch
Jaclyn Berry, Director of Sales & Marketing
As the holiday season quickly approaches many of us start thinking about plans for events and gatherings. It’s important that things are efficient and effective, but also something that is memorable. Here are just a few reasons why when you choose The Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch you know you are in safe hands.
1) Location, location, location. The Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch is located on the banks of the Androscoggin River with breathtaking views of the Great Falls and Skylines of Auburn and Lewiston, offering 138 guest rooms, including suites, and over 4,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. Many of our clients have businesses or family all over the state of Maine. We are centrally located between Portland and Bangor, making travel accommodations convenient for all.
2) It’s all about the food. Options range from passed to stationed hors d’oeuvres, buffet-style service, chef-attended enhancement stations, and more. Robert Gushue has been an Executive Chef at our property for nearly ten years and can offer specialized menus at your request.
3) Lodging accommodations. The Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch is a one-stop shop for your guests. When you host your holiday party with us, be sure to ask about our special group block rates we offer to guests seeking 8 or more overnight rooms. We also offer complimentary on-site parking as well as overflow parking in our function lot adjacent to the hotel to accommodate a large number of guests.
4) Deck the Halls. Our banquet team begins decorating for the holiday season the weekend after Thanksgiving. Let our staff take this time consuming task off your to-do list and enjoy the adorned lobby, public spaces, and Grand Ballroom.
5) Flexibility. If you haven’t made your holiday plans yet, don’t stress; we have the ability to host your holiday party any day of the week. We also know the month of December can be packed full of family obligations, so we leave our decorations up until the very end of January to provide the opportunity to host your party outside the standard holiday party booking window. This will also give you time to prepare and achieve optimal attendance.
For more information on planning your holiday party, contact Jaclyn Berry via email or phone at the contact information in her bio.
ABOUT THE PRO
Jaclyn Berry was recently promoted to the role of Director of Sales & Marketing from her prior role at the hotel as the Catering Sales Manager. Her leadership roles in the hospitality industry began in Philadelphia, where she detailed and led large scale marketing events for up to 10,000 people, managed elegant catered weddings, and constructed personalized menus and floor plans for clients. Jaclyn’s love for her hometown of Auburn brought her home to Maine where she has been able to apply all of her high-end skills to the Hilton Garden Inn Auburn Riverwatch.